iWant – iRobot Roomba Discovery SE 4220(s).
Why do I want it?
- Active Dirt Response: Roomba senses and finds dirt. Once dirtier areas are detected, Roomba automatically increases the intensity and focus of its cleaning.
- Cleaning Intelligence: Just push a button and Roomba automatically calculates how long it needs to work to clean your entire room.
- Advanced Power System: Roomba has a microprocessor controlled charging system that provides up to 120 minutes of cleaning power, It recharges its battery in 3 hours, 60% faster than the original Roomba. With the Advanced Power System, Roomba can clean up to 4 rooms before charging.
- Proprietary Cleaning System: Roomba’s high efficiency vacuum has a wide cleaning path, 2-times more powerful suction and counter-rotating agitators to reach into your carpet and remove the dirt. The entire cleaning head automatically adjusts for both carpet and hard floor surfaces.
- Roomba’s spinning sidebrush and Wall Following technology team up to grab dirt and debris from wall edges and other hard-to-reach places.
- Three powerful cleaning modes: Clean, Spot and Max
- Air filter prevents dust and dirt from entering Roomba’s vacuum system or your air
- Self-Charging Home Base–Roomba now has the built-in intelligence to automatically return to its self-charging home base when its battery is low or it has completed a cleaning cycle. This means your Roomba will always be charged and ready for its next cleaning mission.
- Stasis Sensor–Roomba immediately detects when it’s stuck and initiates its careful escape routine
- Max Mode–Run the Roomba for the full charge of the battery to vacuum multiple rooms
- Spot Mode–Intensely cleans one area of a room up to three feet in diameter
- 2 Virtual Walls–Keeps the Roomba where its wanted by blocking doorways with an invisible beam
- Multi-Surface Cleaning–Cleans hardwood, tile, linoleum, and low-to-medium pile carpet
- Automatic Surface Transitioning–The entire cleaning head adjusts automatically for both carpet and hard floor surfaces
- Automatic Stair Avoidance System–Leave Roomba by itself without worrying about it falling down stairs
- Standard infrared remote control lets you control standard Roomba functions from across the room
- Bagless debris bin now holds three times the dirt